Saturday 15 January 2011

Navajo jacquard Print

 Below are three of my favourite pieces from the Pendleton Meets Opening Ceremony collaboration, which are currently available on ASOS. I love the use of the native american print and the colours.


1 - £190
2 - £180
3 -  £45



As lovely as they are, they're a bit out of my price range so I decided to go on a search for some inspired pieces below. I am loving the coat from River Island, it is also available in blue but has sold out :( Also loving the desert boots from ASOS which are real leather, however I wonder how long they would last as the sole looks incredibly thin. I have bought the scarf in 3 in the past but in a lovely navy blue, its not too thick which means Ill be able to use it in summer too. 


1 - ASOS - £25
2 - River Island - £60
3 - Topman - £14
4 - ASOS - £40
5 - Topman - £14
Lust it!

No comments:

Post a Comment